About me!

Hi readers, my name is Daniel I am 12 years old , and welcome to MY blog.  I live in New Zealand which is located in the South Pacific.  My favourite thing to play with is my Lego, my favourite food is Nacho’s, Macaroni cheese and a Mighty Angus Combo from Mc Donald’s, my favourite computer game is Minecraft, and Age of Empires 3, which some of you may have heard of them, my favourite school subject is Maths, my favourite sport is rugby. I have an Ipod Touch, and I’m currently waiting for the ‘House of Hades’ which is the 4th book in the Heroes of Olympus Series.

Map of New Zealand

22 thoughts on “About me!

1. G’day Daniel,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

2. Dear Daniel,

Thanks for registering for the September student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning September 12, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with your interests.

Miss Wyatt or tasteach – challenge organizer

3. Pingback: 7th Grade Green Team Blog » Blog Archive » Challenge 1 — All About You

4. Hello Daniel I also like maths alot and have alot of lego and like playing on the computer.
    Lachie

5. Pingback: Challenge 1: All about you : Challenge Yourself to Blog

6. Pingback: Why Choose Overseaaas Blogs? « Alexandra's Blog

7. Hi,

I noticed that you commented on my blog and you wanted me to tell yu had to get snow in your background.
    First you have to go to your dashboard and press plugins. From there you scroll down until you see Let It Snow. Underneath Let It Snow you will see activate, press activate. Then go to your blog and it will be snowing. If you have any problems go to my blog at http://www.alexandrav110gs.edublogs.org

Alexandra

8. Hi Daniel do you know the new minecraft 5.0 update? Do you know when it comes out? Thanks!

9. Dunno, but I hope it’s true because I was told the release date was October 22nd, but they delayed the update for some reason, so I’ve been waiting since then. And yes they are including Melons. Also a quick question, out curiosity, what country are you from because you may know or not know, but I’m from New Zealand.
    Daniel

10. For christmas I got minecraft for my xbox and it is a huge improvement on the pocket edition

-Charlie