My Avatar

My avatar reflects a hole lot of things about me!  First, the sword says that I like mythology/Greek wars, or Roman.  The T-shirt was something I decided would look quite cool.  The other hand has a baseball mitt, which kinda means that I have big hands.  The helmet Is a Norse helmet, again showing that I like all types of mythology.  Blue Jeans, because i have blue jeans, and I don’t usually wear them, so I wear them on my avatar. last of all, my shoes, was just a random pick.

That’s basically my avatar, now this is for the student blog challenge, activity 4, and I linked it so if you comment, you can check if I’ve done it all right.

Daniel

6 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Daniel
    I never thought of an avatar as being a reflection of yourself. However now I can see how you have made some choices with it that certainly do reflect you.
    Miss T

2. Hi Daniel,

I think reflects the things you enjoy and things that happen to you often or even something you wear , well. If you click on my name at the top you can see my avatar. I did the same thing as you, I created my avatar to reflect the things I like. Good luck with future challenges.

Thanks,
    Tess

3. Hi Daniel,

My name is Alyssa Jackson, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I wanted to tell you how cool it was for your avatar to reflect you and the things you like. I like your avatars shoes, because red is my favorite color. What about mythology do you like the best? I hope the best for you and it was good to learn a little something about you. Keep up the great work!

4. My name is Greta Miller. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in EDM310. I think you avatar should reflect who you are. I also like Greek Mythology my favorite is Athena. What is yours??

5. Hi my name is Jose Manuel and I am from Colombia

Your blog is very fun I enjoy it a lot your post are very complete and interesting

If you want to visit my blog here is the link is http://6ajosemanuelsblog.weebly.com/

I am going to give a prize for the people that can bring people from the different world for participating you just need to comment in my blog and you can probably can won the prize

6. Hi my name is Jose Manuel and I am from Colombia