The year has gone quite fast. So much has happened, good and bad, but we all got through it. There are TONES of things that have happened this year, from National, to International, Local to Family. Obviously, I have learnt a tone of things this year that, may or may not help me next year. Here is my first list of things that have happened to me (good things), then a list on National things (good AND bad), and a sports list. There are also things that I have learnt this year that I can (and will) share with you all this year.
LIST OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME, PART ONE OF ONE: GOOD THINGS
- I made $107.00 from refereeing
- I got ALL of the Lego Sets from Attack of the Clones (redesigned models)
- I got $120.00 from birthday money
- I read The House of Hades
- I got my Excellence Badge
- I turned 13
- I took my Level One Touch Referee Course
- I got the Marshall Mather LP2
LIST OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED NATIONALLY, THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE EFFECTED YOU
- Wellington/Seddon had a few major Earthquakes
- Christchurch’s Redzone Re-opened
- Ewen MacDonald was denied parole
LIST OF NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL SPORTING FEATS
- The All Blacks won ALL 14 matches this year
- The Chiefs went back to back in the Super Rugby Championship
- The Breakers went back to back to back in the NBL
- The Football Ferns drew with the USA (the best team in the world)
- The Male AND Female Sevens teams won the Sevens World Cups
My highlights from each list were:
- Making $107.00
- Major Earthquakes in the Cook Strait
- The All Blacks winning ALL 14 games this year
Stats of the All Blacks games 2013
- GAME ONE: All Blacks 23-13 France
- GAME TWO: All Blacks 30-0 France
- GAME THREE: All Blacks 24-9 France
- GAME FOUR: Australia 29-47 All Blacks
- GAME FIVE: All Blacks 27-16 Australia (I was at this game)
- GAME SIX: All Blacks 28-13 Argentina
- GAME SEVEN: All Blacks 29-15 South Africa
- GAME EIGHT: Argentina 15-33 All Blacks
- GAME NINE: South Africa 27-38 All Blacks (BEST GAME EVER!)
- GAME TEN: All Blacks 41-33 Wallabies
- GAME ELEVEN: Japan 6-54 All Blacks
- GAME TWELVE: France 19-26 All Blacks
- GAME THIRTEEN: England 22-30 All Blacks
- GAME FOURTEEN: Ireland 22-24 All Blacks (Dane Coles, Ryan Crotty and Aaron Cruden for the win)
Stats of the Wellington/Seddon Earthquakes
- Quake No.1 came at July 19. 9:06:39am. 5.7. Ironically my sister was playing Quakecraft on Hypixel’s Server when it came
- Quake No.2 came July 21. 5:09:30pm. 6.5.
- Quake No.3 (The largest one) came at 2:31:05pm on August 16. I was at school, and I thought that someone was shaking the table, but no one was at the computer desk. It lasted 30 seconds maybe?
- Quake No. 4 came at 2:37:27pm on August 16. 5.4
- Quake No.5 came at 3:09:08 pm on August 16. 5.5
- Quake No.6 came at 3:51:35pm on August 16. 5.6
- Quake No.7 came at 5:31:16pm on August 16. 6.0
These were the Severe ones. Stats from Geonet.
Minecraft left 1.5. There were Horses added into 1.6. It was a GREAT addition. Then came 1.7. More biomes were added, new flowers, new blocks etc.
BTD5 iOS got 2 new towers added. BTDB iOS was released and has now been updated and has the Bloonchipper. Bloons Monkey City was also released, and I mainly play this.
Overall, 2013 has been a great year. Although, there were some stink things about 2013. All of last years Year 8’s (that I am friends with) all left. But that was probably the only stink thing that happened last year that effected me in ways this year.
THINGS I HAVE LEARNT THIS YEAR THAT I AM HAPPY ABOUT
- Learning TONES of songs on the Acoustic Guitar
- AND lots of Barre Chords
- Learnt Long Division
- I learnt a lot to do with Touch Rugby Refereeing
ABOUT ME 2013
Hi. My name is Daniel and I am 13 years old. I have had this blog since about June 2010, and have had OVER 250 comments. My favourite colour is Orange (the sunset colours, any as long as they’re orange). I like to watch YouTube, and play on my iPod 4. In also play Minecraft (less now then at the start of the year) and I also play lots of BTD5 iOS, BTDB iOS, and Bloons Monkey City. My 3 favourite YouTube channels are:
- Yogscast Duncan
I also don’t mind the FineBros, Yogscast Lewis & Simon, and Epic Rap Battles of History. My favourite food is Macaroni Cheese, and I like chocolate. My favourite T.V shows are Arrow, and Mythbusters. I like playing (and reffing) touch rugby. I like being outside, and I also like listening to music. I play the guitar, and I have been playing for 2 years, and I am a B player (it goes Starter, A,B,C). My favourite band is Greenday, closely followed by ImagineDragons. My favourite solo artist is Eminem. I like reading books, and my favourite series is The Heroes of Olympus.